Tuesday, June 1, 2010

in this store full of people, I feel very alone

WARNING...philosophical moment ahead...

the title of this blog was on the back of a bathroom door that I read recently...
and I wondered about the person that wrote it...
were they a worker at this big store?
were they getting a divorce?
were they new in town?
can they just not find the item that they were looking for and there were no clerks around?
or is it way more serious than that?
I often wonder about these little blurbs that are written in strange places...
and I wonder how many people feel this way?
and I vow to smile more often...for no reason and for whomever I pass...
and I wonder...will it help?

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Passing on a smile can always help. It is a warm and friendly thing to do.
Annette

holly darling smith said...

Wonderful words. Such a good reminder.