Monday, June 28, 2010

running moving sales and estate sales...

One of my very favorite things about my business is that I get to help people. When we get hired to do a moving/estate sale, I try to make everything look good, almost as if you walked in to a store. (of course, the prices are estate sale prices...) And we try to be as personable as possible...
we have been in Bend, Oregon, working and executing a moving sale...and now we are beginning a very large estate sale in West Linn...it will be held in July (more details to come)...so we will be super busy with the store, STARS mall space and the estate.
Why am I telling you this? My blog might just be a bit quiet the next few weeks as we are sorting and pricing...I will try to blog pics of new finds for the store...and pics of the estate. One thing that I am always asked? Do we buy things from the estate for our store? The answer to that is an emphatic NO...we don't buy unless things are there for the last day at half price. We don't make ANY bids on items...and my workers do not get to pre buy anything! they do get to shop the half price day first, but that is it~
so...with all of that said...this is an estate sale that you don't want to miss...super super fun items...lots of mid century AND antique items...
should be a blast!
more details to come...

No comments: