Saturday, June 12, 2010

WARNING...corny post ahead...

she is gone...margaret, my antique dress form...is now living in another place...
I know it is really, really, corny to miss my dress form, but she has been with me for years. She has modeled jewelry and aprons and Halloween outfits...she has been so many things...
I have had her for so long that I had even forgotten that I had priced her.
And a truly lovely woman came in to the store yesterday...and fell in love with her.
She now lives at her house, where she will be modeling a designer suit from the 30's.
So, now, I have sold my favorite of all dress forms...
Anyone want to sell me one?
I am lonely...

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

So sorry about Margaret. I'm sure you will find another one. Sounds like she was a good "model" for the shop!
Annette

Gail said...

I'm so very sorry,
Your shop must be so ~quiet~ without Margaret. I didn't even know that you had named her! Shame on me......I do hope you can forge on without her :).