Monday, July 12, 2010

estate sale sneak peek #1...

just some of the pretties...
this is just one of the boxes of antique glass stoppers for some of the hundreds of antique bottles that I am finding EVERYWHERE...
some interesting California pottery dishes...
ohhh...the green is so lovely...and there are tables of it!!!

ok...every time I open a cupboard (and this house is FULL of cupboards)...I find more super cool stuff...I will try very hard to take loads of pics and post often...I found all sorts of things today but the camera batteries died...)
the sale is not this weekend but the 23, 24, and 25 of July...
keep checking back!
(did I mention a room full of books?)

3 comments:

Uncovered Ruby said...

Are you starting to run estate sales now too or was that something you were already doing? This looks like a good one!
Lisa :-)

Andy's Attic said...

Oh, my!! Timing is everything...I will be out of town for this one, darn it. It looks like a treasure trove.
Annette

Anonymous said...

Melanie , it looks like a great sale. I'll be checking back :0)
Sue