Sunday, October 10, 2010

ART and SOUL vendor night...all I can say is WOW!!!

Some lovely ladies came in to the shop yesterday...then asked me why I wasn't a vendor at
ART and SOUL vendor night...frankly in the busyness of every day, I had forgotten about it...
So Elaine (Bella Flora Studios owner) was up for an impromptu "field trip" and we traveled to
the Art and Soul conference and went to vendor night...these are my fun finds...
local artists Lisa Kaus and Sally Jean were there along with loads of other artists...really a super fun night...
in the bar (a girl has to eat and drink...) we took a little break for some fuel and everyone was sharing their finds at their prospective tables...bags of mini treasures...
of course after our fuel we went back and shopped some more...
and left with so many ideas and thoughts....
thanks to the lovely ladies...
thank you thank you thank you thank you (there were 4 of them!)
hope you are all having a great weekend!

No comments: