Tuesday, October 5, 2010

cleaning out the greenhouse today...

and getting ready to winterize the greenhouse so that it will be my new indoor and outdoor studio...oooohhhh...have to empty it completely to put up the indoor walls ...
i am so excited...yet I know how much stuff (good junque) is in there and where will it all go?
probably most of it will head to the store/STARS booth...
cuz I am not done selling stuff out of the store, on the contrary, we will be bringing more in every week this month...and the final week of this month will be the blow out sale ...fixtures...lights...you know...
and some of the items will be moving over to the new, big, STARS booth...(open that booth on the 13th!)
like that big, huge, hutch...
oh....
this is gonna be a busy month...
did I mention the estate sale that I will be conducting, too? (should be held the first or second weekend of Novembe)...its a goodie! more on that later in the month...first things first...
this is going to be a super fun month...so much to do...
life is never dull!

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

You will love your green house. I just put up pictures of the finished shed. I am anxious to go to your next estate sale...loved the last one I went to. You have much to look forward to!
Annette

Gail said...

Mel,
What a perfectly beautiful day to be cleaning out your greenhouse, it's that perfect crisp sunny Fall day. Hope you accomplished your goal my friend!