Tuesday, January 18, 2011

AMAZING vintage wallpaper for sale!


one of my New Year's resolutions was to purge items I no longer needed...

I felt that it was an attainable goal for me...

and honestly, I have so much...(hence my many "before" pictures...of which another is coming up soon!)

so I listed these rolls of vintage wallpaper on EBAY yesterday...
they are really, really full rolls of paper...(more pics on EBAY)

with the hope that someone that does fabulous art will see the rolls and be inspired...
I have been collecting vintage wallpaper even before it was popular...
cuz I just love the old school patterns...
my mom always told me that I was born in the wrong era (she meant it as a compliment, that is how I took it :)

my sellers name is
comehome2me
on ebay
and yes, I have had that name for years...cuz I used to just "buy" on EBAY...
I hope you are all having a great time this new year...even though it is really, really, hard work, I am trying to keep my resolutions this year...
hope you all have a happy day!

No comments: