Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am just NOT a fan of orange walls...BEFORE pics of mall space


NO NO NO NO NO...this color / floor just won't do...

eek...not at all "me"...

ahhhhh...

today was wall / floor day...

tomorrow my trusty movers (that have been my heavy duty movers for about 8 years now)... will haul my huge display cabinet (that is in 4 pieces, sure hope they remember that!)...and a super long table, some display racks...some cupboards for sale...a small oak desk...and so much more...
then I will be playing, stocking, pricing, arranging...all week-end...
ohhhh...the fun has just begun!

6 comments:

Agnes Borja Rosen said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see your space with all your goodies. Cheers! Agnes

Andy's Attic said...

Orange is my least favorite color in the world. The floor looks black and white which I could deal with. I think your transformation is very good looking. A good backdrop for old stuff :>)
Annette

Gail said...

Mel,
Leave it to you to transform blah into fantastic! Can't wait to see your new space filled with goodness!!!

Unknown said...

Wow our old carpet actually looks good there! good job Aunt Mel!

gretchen said...

it's really hard to imagine why this color was ever used....
looking good now!

Janice said...

Your new booth at Splendid looks marvelous!!!

Janice