Saturday, January 29, 2011

is there such a thing as too much chandelier?


these two matching antique chandeliers are in my studio...and believe it or not, they are "too" much for the space...(the space is tiny!)...

I find that I am a "muted" light person...when I am working on a project I want a desk light to luminate my project...
and the overhead lights to be softer...

so I just listed these on Craig's list...they are a matching pair...but I listed that I would sell them separately...
and I have two smaller chandeliers that I will be putting in my studio...
so...I have to take back the words "I will NEVER sell those chandeliers" that I used to utter when I had them in my store...
cuz there is just NO space for them at home...
and they deserve to shine...

2 comments:

Gail said...

~sigh~
sure wish i had a place for them!

Anonymous said...

double sigh - if those were on Craigslist in NH I'd be all over them!

Wanda in NH