Thursday, February 17, 2011

EBAY LISTINGS- VINTAGE EASTER, ANTIQUE APOTHECARY BOTTLES AND MORE...

I have spent the day listing these items on EBAY...


I HAVE HAD THESE DISHES FOR A LONG TIME...NEVER USED THEM... BUT I LOVE TOPIARIES AND THEY WERE GREAT FOR DISPLAY...

AND I AM SELLING OFF MY VINTAGE EASTER CREATURES...







AND THESE BOTTLES I PURCHASED DURING THE SUMMER- BELIEVE IT OR NOT THEY WERE STILL AVAILABLE ON HALF PRICE DAY!!!
you can find all of my items listed by doing an advanced search on ebay and putting in my sellers name
comehome2me
and it will show all of my listings...
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL HAVING A FABULOUS WEEK...
HAPPY HUNTING THIS WEEKEND!

3 comments:

Gail said...

Loving all of it! How sweet are those little chicks? And those bottles are just the hottest colors right now!
I'm sure you'll do well with your sales on those items.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

How much are the little chicks with their little hats???
You can email me at
dbrhgn@aol.com
Thanks,
deb

Andy's Attic said...

Is ebay your third booth? I am going to check it out.
Annette