Tuesday, February 8, 2011

looking for booth number 3...I want it to look like an art studio


my garden booth at STARS antique mall...

my girlie booth at SPLENDID antique mall...

so for my next adventure, I want to have a creative booth...one with found vintage objects for collage art...funky pieces of metal thingies, letters, wallpaper, ephemera, stamps, letters, you name it...I probably have it...(oh yeah, did I mention drawers?)...
I want to set up a booth somewhere that looks like a studio...full of yummy old and tarnished treasures for collage and found object art...bottles full of vintage glitter...vintage fabrics...old glass jars...antique books for cutting and pasting...black and white photos...I have an incredible supply of wonderful junque to sell...
any ideas where I should do this???
very open to suggestions...

2 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

Monticello?? Camas antiques???
Another one at Stars or Spendid??
Sounds like a fun space is shaping up somewhere.
Annette

Heidi said...

Your two booths are swoon worthy and I love your idea for a 3rd! Wish I was in Portland to visit ~ someday!
:)Heidi