Thursday, April 21, 2011

changes are afoot...

as I am purging my house...
more and more of my personal items are ending up at STARS Antique Mall

and the hubby is busy creating refound recycled items like these hooks in his workshop...



so as we continue the change at home...


you can count on lots of goodies ending up at STARS...

so I hope you get a chance to wander over there...


and check out all the fun!

If you are out shopping on Easter Sunday...
there will be an Easter egg hunt in the mall...

lots of prizes...including a $100 certificate in each mall!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Easter...

5 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Lots of great goodies! I sure could shop at your booth!
Easter Blessings.
Warmly,
deb

Brooks Interior said...

would LOVE to snatch up those concrete pots! Too cool.

Agnes Borja Rosen said...

Golly...I wish I was there to shop! You have a few pieces that need to live in my house :)
Have a wonderful Easter!!!
Cheers...Agnes

Andy's Attic said...

Luscious goods, my friend! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend.
Annette

Gail said...

LOVE it all! Can't get enough of those metal storage cabinets and yours look fantastic!
Happy Easter to you and your whole family.....:).
Eat a lot and relax......that's what I plan on doing!