Sunday, September 25, 2011

they thought I was crazy...my Sunday estate sale treasures...

I passed this estate sale sign yesterday...
and I didn't go...
you know, you are on your way...somewhere...and you cringe cuz you really want to but can't stop...




so today I stopped...
really, really picked over...

and then I wandered in to the garage...where there were piles and piles of books...really really picked over...


but then I spotted...way down towards the bottom of a back stack...
some older looking books...


they thought I was crazy getting the ruined, stained, ripped up ones...


my kind of heaven...
and the cost, you ask?

the books...$ 2.75...


am I happy?
oh...so very...

2 comments:

Tina Schiefer said...

Verdict: NOT CRAZY!!!

Cheers...

Tina

Anonymous said...

DREAMY!!!!! sigh..... A bowl full of diamonds couldn't look more beautiful to me.