Sunday, October 23, 2011

All my Favorite Things with Bella Flora for ONE whole weekend!!

I am so excited! Elaine from Bella Flora has agreed to do a fun sale at her store EXPO weekend- this Saturday from 10-5 and Sunday from 11-4 we will be selling our wares!!
her store is located at 4439 NE Fremont in the charming Beaumont neighborhood...
come spend some time with us!
I will be purging a collection a day this week...

this is my antique hanger collection that will be for sale...
I will try to picture a collection a day so that you can get sneak peeks!








and Elaine has the most magical wonderful vintage and antique items in her store...
It will be a wondrous event!!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Melanie,

Looking forward to the sale at Bella Flora next weekend and hoping I can buy something! Will be good to see you and absolutely love those hangars!! Hope school is going well; don't get discouraged; the semester will be over before you know it and you can have some chill time over break! You can do it!!!

Janice