Monday, October 17, 2011

and the winner is....JB! (it was all very scientific)


as you can see...Mike the cat chose the winner...

it was all very scientific...

I crumple up paper...he comes running...

he lays down on the soft blue blanket...I have to throw them closer because once he is on the blanket...he doesn't want to move for hours...

and he chooses...(the one that he bats and pulls with his paws...)he has evil claws...

congrats JB! Let me know if you want me to send these to you or if you would like to pick them up!!!

2 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Congrat's to JB!!! Lovely books to win!
Deb

Jamie Borota said...

Yay! Jeff told me I won this morning! Thanks Mama Corson! I'll pick them up and bring you some goodies too. Let me know when a good time is to stop by! And I knew that cat loved me! Haha