Sunday, November 27, 2011

Just a few treasures found...


even though I am trying hard not to go shopping and just clean out my storage...

I find it hard to ignore a garage sale sign...

you can't tell..but the filigree around the lampshade of this lamp is green metal...( the green I LOVE!!!)....
so of course I couldn't resist it...(and the price...yee ha!)

and the leather hat box with the cool fabric lining...oh...you don't want to know what a wonderful price it was!!!

the inside of this hat box is gorgeous!!!

and the vintage pottery I couldn't pass up...

and there might be a piece or two that won't leave home...


but sometimes a girl just has to shop...just a little...

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend...
I will need to buckle down and study this week...
this is dead week...and by the end of it ...that might be a perfect description :)...
2 papers due, an oral presentation...a spanish "prequiz" to get ready for the final...
and then the first week of December...finals!!!!
and right after finals? an estate sale!!!
ohhh....
one week at a time...
wish me luck :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Eeeeeek - you lucky girl. I'm glad you took a time-out for shopping. That hat box is amazing!

Janice said...

Love the pottery and everything else you found! Garage Sale therapy is good for the soul!! Can't wait for the estate sale and looking forward to Wednesday!

Janice

Andy's Attic said...

I do wish you luck but from the looks of what you found at a garage sale you don't need any luck.
Annette

Rebecca said...

Good Luck but I bet you won't need it. Yard sales are done here until spring... too cold.
Have fun, you deserve it
Blessings
RE