Saturday, November 12, 2011

When you are lucky...you are lucky...Paris architecture books from 1864!

What a funny day...didn't get anything done I had planned to do...
but was on my way back from a quick run to the store and I stopped at my favorite resale shop...


and scored this album...with lovelies on every page...

front and back...

but that cover...with the birds...the picture doesn't do it justice...
so then I got a phone call from STARS ANTIQUE MALL that I had sold a cupboard...
so I filled up my car and headed to STARS...


of course, I had to stop at a moving sale...
and even though I really wanted the baby grand piano,
I settled for 4 very large volumes of 1860's French architecture...

so...
I think tonight I will grab a soft blanket,
settle in to the couch...

and drool over the fabulous 1864 French books that I bought today...

indeed I am a lucky girl...
the books will probably get sold on EBAY...
but they will be a delightful read for this rainy evening...

have a great night!

No comments: