Saturday, December 3, 2011

my favorite boxes...


I do have a fetish for old boxes...

these are just some of my collection of super old cigar boxes...


as I was shopping a garage sale about 5 years ago...
I realized that I had hit the mother lode of all garage sales...
and there was only 1 other dealer there...
and he liked different things than I ...
so...imagine my surprise when I opened this $2 box...


yep...one of my favorite purchases of ALL TIME!!!


hope you all are well...
have a great weekend

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

That is one fabulous box!!
Annette

Janice said...

That is a fantastic box!! Definitely one to keep and cherish! Hope you are getting plenty of rest and have some nice chicken soup to help you get better!

Janice

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Awesome Santa candy box!!!
Warmly,
deb