Monday, March 26, 2012

just a few of the bigger things...

just a few of the things that are at STARS already...
except for these 8 foot planter boxes...
I bought them for home, but decided that the afternoon sun will kill whatever is planted in them...(didn't think about the west side of the house...darn!)
so I put these on craigslist...cuz they are so big...but so cute with their curvy bottoms...


but these other goodies made their way to STARS this afternoon...


and even though she is bald, she is rather sweet...and I have had her forever...

so...more purging to do...but the drawers and the type tray and the baskets...
took over so much more than I pictured...

I will probably take another load tomorrow of garden items...

hope you are having a great Spring Break...

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hi
Thanks so much for stopping by...
Your things are lovely, wish I could visit you at Stars!
Blessings
Rebecca