Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Vintage Gathering show...sneak peek #1

ok...this is just a glimpse of what is happening around my house...

 there are piles of totes marked "SHOW" everywhere...
 and there are items piled in every corner of my wee house...
 inside and out...
 remember...this is just a FRACTION...of what will be at the show THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AND SATURDAY...
 did I mention how EXCITED I am to be in this show with the best darn vendors/women around???
 SO EXCITED!!!
 the place to be on FRIDAY nite from 5-8 is 17414 NE 199th, Battleground, WA 98604...(SATURDAY from 8-4)
 the one and only thing pictured here...that I am having a hard time selling...


 is MR. PENGUIN here...oh...he is soooooooo cute....
 I will let you know if he has already found his permanent home (here) or if he will be at the sale...
 and I will try hard to get more sneak peeks throughout the week...cuz I have a darling dresser...
 tables...benches...
 at least one birdbath...maybe two...
 and just oh so much more...
 I am even going to share my letters and some of my ephemera (not pictured yet...)
and glass? yep, blue and clear...and maybe even purple...
SO EXCITED, I AM!!!

3 comments:

Into Vintage said...

Once I get my space set up, you will be my first stop for shopping!!

Andy's Attic said...

Oh, my, it all looks so great...can't wait. See you Friday!

Bee & Mason said...

Sooo excited you are going to be with us at AVG, can't wait to.
See you Friday!
xo
F