Friday, August 31, 2012

SALE AT STARS ANTIQUE MALL this weekend!

this weekend is the annual sidewalk sale at STARS antique mall...I am personally doing 40% off everything in my booth...and I am bringing in CHEAP projects and random furniture to sell at super cheap prices...
I hope you can come- it starts tomorrow at 11...almost everybody has a percentage off in the booths...and many are setting up on the sidewalk as well...
I almost always find great stuff  (even to resell) at this sale!!!
come early...
come every day...
I will be bringing carloads in EVERY DAY...Saturday through Monday...
hope you can make it!!!

2 comments:

Charlotte's Web Antiques said...

I'm participating too, Melanie! I plan to set up outside, at Splendid... still gathering as we speak. I know there will be lots of goodies from everyone. See you there!

Kekoa Pika said...

Oh, I missed it. I wasn't able to see your stuffs. Anyway, thanks for posting this information.
waikiki yoga hotel