Thursday, December 13, 2012

the wild Christmas tree...


It is a mixture of old and new...

 Harry Potter and Santa...
 Luke and his father...
 Talking Darth Vader...
 and antique glass...
 the mixture makes up our tree every year...
 and for the first time in 15 years, we bought our tree at a local farm rather than at a location close to our old home...
 and the farmer was kind enough to cut it down for us...
 so with my son and his girlfriend, John and I...
 we got the funny little tree all decorated for the season...
and now, finally, it feels like Christmas...
I wish you all the best holiday ever!

3 comments:

Richard Cottrell said...

Your tree is divine. I looked and looked for one like it, not to be found in my close world. I'm glad i can share yours. Richard from My old Historic House.

Andy's Attic said...

Aren't Christmas trees the most wonderful things? So full of memeories and putting them up makes new memories. Enjoy your sweet tree in your new home.

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I think it's "all your favorite things" on your Christmas tree!
How is the new home looking?
Warmly,
deb