Thursday, August 29, 2013

If you are in West Linn...


You should stop by...


I will be throwing open my studio doors...


For an eclectic sale of vintage and antique curiosities...


From pewter carved mugs to vintage game pieces and letters...


Old books...


Ephemera...


Dishes and doll parts...


Cloches and jars...


1930's rubber stamps...


Vintage school supplies...


And so much more...


A lot of treasures packed in one little place...


Hope you can stop by Saturday...


It's at 1091 Willamette falls Drive in West Linn...


Two other studios will be open, too... The fabulous Bee & Mason...her industrial space is wonderful...
Hope to see you!

Location:Studio sale sneak peeks THIS SATURDAY 10-2

3 comments:

Andy's Attic said...

I'll see you there!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I want to come!! I know I would buy some of those vintage stamps/letters!
Have FUN!
Warmly,
deb

Kathy said...

Busy day on tap but hoping I can swing by and say hi!